Friday, July 20, 2012

A rollercoaster named....

Hi everyone,
It is Friday and FUN day, again!




My husband said that the pointy heels made me look like a witch and the fedora like Michael Jackson about to perform!
I was like" Excuse me, you look like a -------!!"
I knew he was pulling my leg but duuuuuhh, can't I be myself for god's sake?

I am a true Gemini, and I wanna be a flirty-feminine girl one day, a quirky-whimsical one the other day, sophisticated and chic the third day and casual-bohemian some other day!
I'm moody, restless and whimsical and I'm truly sorry that the lion in my life has to put up with so many different faces in one single body! ( Not that he complaints, on the contrary, he finds it rather amusing! Good for us!!)
Well, I must also point out, that the lion is not completely devoid of any characteristic flaws, but I strongly feel that the essence of a good marriage is to  'ignore the broken down window sill in a relationship and appreciate the beautiful flowers on it, instead!'
I know that it is  humanly impossible and impractical too to overlook the broken down window sill. So we try, try hard to fix the window sill, but failing to do so, we shift our glances to those beautiful flowers, and once there, we are mesmerized by their beauty, aroma and sheer splendor!

We fight like kids and then make up like adults!
We fight like enemies and then make up like lovers!
I'm so happy to be riding a rollercoaster named..... MARRIAGE, and though the DOWNS are terribly scary, the UPS are frightfully fun too! 

Tell me, do you think fights and disagreements are healthy in a relationship?

Also, today I'm linking up with  Two Thirty-Five Designs  for her Casual Friday link-up.

P.S: When I started to compose this post, I had nothing to write, but it seems that my pen (or rather the keyboard) delivers most words on the days that I originally have nothing concrete in my mind to put down on paper( or rather the computer screen)!



                                                                       What I Am Wearing:
                                                               shirt- GAP    denim- Hollister    bag- Tommy Hilfiger    shoes- Nine West
                                                               necklace- LOFT    watch- Guess    bracelets- gift from my dear friend  (H&M)
                                                               sunnies- Steve Madden    fedora- Maurices    belt- Calvin Klein

                             Thanking you                                                                                  Yours fashionably
                                                                                                                                      Juneli

40 comments:

  1. hahah i always love hearing what bf's/husbands of bloggers say about outfits it is usually really funny! well i love the pointy shoe and that bright sunshine yellow top :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do men know about fashion anyway, right? I love the primary colors on you Juneli! Marriage is definitely a roller coaster, that is for sure. Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I think it's safe to say that men don't understand fashion. You look great, I'm loving the arm party! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Juneli....I just happened to come across your blog and I find it so interesting.You are such a Diva!!I am a new follower.Hope you can visit my blog sometime.
    jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very smart and cool...love ur red bag...was thinking of buyin cross body bag in red or blue/...really loved dis one...and outfit..i guess nw i hve no wordss...hahaha..and fights/disagreements make the foundation or rather the rollercoaster(MARRIAGE) more and more strong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute outfit! i love the colors and the fedora ;-) happy friday!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, so true, its not always that my husband agrees/likes my outfit. i think disagreements are fine in a relationship as long as they dont affect the core values.
    i have become a fan of the fedora too, just adds that zing to any outfit. love the shirt - so comfy n stylish
    ~ashy
    thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Ashy. As long as doesn't affect the core values you share, fighting is okay. It is part of figuring out the balance of the relationship... as long as it isn't agressive or belittling.

    On a lighter note, I love today's outfit! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can read the post at: http://glamorouspetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bag - stunning pillar box red. Happy Friday :)

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit, lovely color combination dear



    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is fabulous Juneli! I love the yellow blouse, the pointy heels, and the red bag is amazing! Nothing wrong with just carrying props...you just need props that's all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eh, most guys just don't get style or fashion. ;) After almost 14 years my darling hubby has pretty much given up trying. :) Marriage is a wonderful (and sometimes difficult and stressful) thing, but totally worth the work it takes to make it good.
    I love your outfit, all the colors and accessories are just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely bag!!!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette
    Don't miss the opportunity to enter my giveaway! there's a fabulous ring to win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great colors and really nice casual outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love seeing you in this classy casual outfit, Juneli! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such lovely and bright outfit!
    Love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awwww me too a Gemini ! So, I can totally relate with you :)

    And, marriage is all about fun and fight...agreed :)

    btw......should I tell once more time that you look like a fashion diva ??? ;)

    Love,
    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  18. That yellow shirt is adorable! I love it! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooo the marriage rollercoaster...I too have seat on the ride! love the arm party and red bag.

    xoxo
    Val
    http://valverdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow that is an awesomely red bag! I love the bold color. I would totally wear that around :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute outfit, I love the accessories : )

    ReplyDelete
  22. The colors of your outfit are just gorgeous.

    I'm now following your blog, hope you visit and follow back if you like my blog too <3

    sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahhh husbands... sometimes they make comments that are just best left unsaid. :D LOL

    <3 how bright & sunny this outfit is!

    www.atalante.leonids.us

    ReplyDelete
  24. amazing photos!! Love the colours on you- you are a master at colour blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Disagreements and fights are definitely healthy in a relationship. I rather disagree with my husband and understand each other later than am not able to share my thoughts. Another great mix of colors =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. The shoes were the first thing I noticed! I love them. I thinking arguments can be healthy for relationships once you learn to fight fair!

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a fun mash of colors! love them:)

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. great color combo. You look stunning. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh so fresh and chic! Very cute outfit, lovely photos, dear! <3

    xx

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. juneli, i love this outfit! you totally rock it. the blue and yellow look awesome together. love the shoes and hat. great accessories.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the bright colors and that you keep your husband on his feet in terms of changing up your style. My hubby also says funny things about the things I wear, but I just brush it off 'cause at least I showered ;). LOL. Fights/Disagreements are definitely healthy for relationships, but too much is a sign of deeper issues. I hope my hubby and I can enjoy each other once again. I think that stress over money, our 2 year old, and moving are taking its toll right now.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great outfit! Again - c o l o r s! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. i looove the nailpolish, looks great on you! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete